1. Data of the data controller
Company Name: Romero Dyscar, S.L.
TAX ID: B82865171
Address: C/ Juan Ramón Jiménez 10, 28860 Paracuellos del Jarama (Madrid)
2. Applicable regulations
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To process your request through the contact form.
2. To send you commercial information on the basis of our prior contractual relationship or your express consent.
3. To manage a pre-contractual relationship through a quote previously requested by you.
4. Legitimacy to process the data collected
1. Contact form: The legitimacy for the processing of your data is your express consent at the time of providing the information, expressed through the marking of the corresponding acceptance box.
2. Sending of commercial communications: The legal basis is the existing legitimate interest, based on our previous contractual relationship. In addition, it will be the consent if you have ticked the corresponding box for this sending on our website.
3. Quotation: The legal basis for the processing of your data is your request for pre-contractual measures prior to a contract for the provision of services.
5. How long will we keep your data?
1. Contact form: We will retain your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the restriction of processing. In such cases, we will keep your data in blocked form for the legally required periods.
2. Sending of commercial communications: We will retain your personal data for this processing until you object to this processing (if you are already a customer) or withdraw your consent to this processing.
3. Quotation: We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Your data will not be disclosed, except:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations.
7. International transfers
No international transfers will be carried out
8. Security measures
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
9. Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has the following rights regarding the processing of his or her personal data, which he or she may exercise by contacting the Data Controller:
- If the legal basis for processing is consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the processing prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request its rectification if it is inaccurate, or to request its erasure (e.g. if you consider that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected).
- The right to request the limitation of their processing, provided that any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to object to the processing, for example, with regard to the sending of commercial information by us, in which case we will stop processing your data for this purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection supervisory authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: www.aepd.es